Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello, Wisconsin!

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew, and I will be one of the 4 writers on this blog writing for you fans. I have along with me, Nick Pritzlaff, Brandon Krueger, and Michael Schuster. I will be covering the Milwaukee Brewers, Nick will cover the Packers, Brandon will cover the Badgers and Admirals, and Michael will cover the Badgers and the Bucks. The main focus will be the Brewers, Packers, and Badgers for the first few months of the existence of this blog. If this kicks off like we expect, we will contemplate starting a podcast on iTunes. Until then, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. I'll leave you with links to get in contact with the writers.

Twitter:
Wisconsin Sports Blog - @WISportsBlog
Andrew - @TheBIGVrchota
Nick - @WSB_Nick
Brandon - @WSB_Brandon
Michael - @mikeshuz

Until next time, Beer, Brats, and Championships

No comments:

Post a Comment