I am looking to fill a few vacancies to the Wisconsin Sports Blog writing team. Here is the basic/minimal criteria I am looking for:
- Complete knowledge of the Brewers, Packers, Bucks, Badgers, and Golden Eagles, as well as sports in general related to the MLB, NFL, NBA, and NCAA. Knowledge of free agency, prospects, recruits, etc.
- Writing experience is necessary, especially online writing is preferred.
- The ability to construct intelligent, well-written posts summing up the subject at hand.
- Be able to handle constructive criticism.
- Pay attention to detail.
- To use Twitter at it's full capacity, including follower interaction (very important). Also the use of other social media applications.
If you're interested in joining the writing team, email wisconsinsportsblog[AT]gmail[DOT]com and in a couple of short paragraphs, give a sample of your writing and/or why you should write for the Wisconsin Sports Blog (a resume per say).
Thank you in advance for your interest! I will respond to all inquiries.
Until next time, Beers, Brats, and Championships.
Follow us on Twitter (@WISportsBlog) for up to date news on the Packers, Brewers, Badgers, Bucks, and Golden Eagles. We feature live in-game commentary, breaking news, rumors, previews, and post game discussion. Follow the entire writing team on Twitter: @AndrewVrchota, @jheldred, @JoeP_Norton, @olewr7, @Stevie2Westside, and @10iskristin